Jeudi.Petillant

Thursday Afternoon - With a Little Gas

11.23.2005

Hotel Hell

Figured I owed it to all you kidz out there to throw down some pics of our fabulous dinner at Chefguy RJ's house. ChefDad and ChefKid knocked out some killer dishes, as you shall soon see.
The discussion, as always, was wild and loose and fueled by booze.


Those wild booze-filled antics are the whole reason this site has remained dormant for more than a month.
And yeah, once again was re-hashed the infamous story of
The Night Of Which We No Longer Speak (link NOT provided).
Watch where you shakin'
or spankin' that ass, girlie...


So for all you Gourmand Whores and Vicarious Cocktailers is a collage of the escapade...



I did manage to make it through the evening without levying and awful joke about ChefKid performing a
Hot Beef Injection...















Bananas Foster Is The Best Fucking Dessert Ever. Ever!


And just for the real Super-Secret-Stalk-O-Voyeurs (of which I am often one) I will include an ultra-rarity.
Something rarely seen on the Afro-Net and not to be repeated anytime in the soon...


Camera Turned...

Happy Thanksgiving, kidz.
Love You All!!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello BWIII, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title Hotel Hell. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a equestrian jewelry related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my equestrian jewelry related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link equestrian jewelry. Thank you and I wish you well .

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey BWIII GREAT title Hotel Hell. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello BWIII, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title Hotel Hell. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a Carousel horse related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my Carousel horse related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link Carousel horse. Thank you and I wish you well .

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey BWIII GREAT title Hotel Hell. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home